Since September is here, Sapphire Colors are known as “Fancy Gemstones”. So, colors come in a variety of hues from orange, peach, pink, purple, violet and yellow.
Sapphire Colors – September Birthstones
Because sapphires come in a range of colors; the following are some of the colors and what they represent.
- Black – known to calm worries
- Blue – Be sure to visit our Blue Sapphire Birthstone Jewelry post.
- Green – Known for faithfulness and honesty; this can also be the perfect gemstone for an engagement ring.
- Padparadscha – This is the rarest of Sapphires. Usually, this color resembles a sunset with a orange, pink and red hue.
- Pink – So, this color represents love and is a great choice as an engagement ring.
- Violet – Known to ensure tranquility and unity.
- Yellow – This color is known to boost intelligence, ensure success and increase wealth.
- White – For anyone looking for a color that represents peace; white sapphires provide a calm peace of mind.
This sparkling color change Sapphire Engagement Ring is the perfect ring to “Pop the Question”. Peter Suchy’s one of a kind natural color change 2.07 carat Sapphire is set in Platinum, highlighted by 2 round and 2 hexagon blue Sapphires and 16 Diamonds.
Ultimately, this one of a kind Vintage Ring will surely be the perfect proposal ring. Be sure to visit our About Peter Suchy Jewelers post to learn about Peter’s background in creating special jewelry pieces.
For any woman, this multi-color genuine Briolette Sapphire Necklace is the perfect piece of jewelry. When she wears this gorgeous Necklace; all eyes will be on her neckline. Also, this necklace features 55 Briolette Sapphires in:
In essence, any of the sapphire colors are the ideal gift for anyone celebrating a September birthday.
As always, I welcome your comments.