When you’re thinking about jewelry; these six jewelry style tips will be invaluable. Since most women have a collection of jewelry; how many pieces do you actually wear? Or, perhaps you’re not sure how to wear certain pieces. So, the good news is I have some ideas for ways you can wear all the pieces you own. Are you ready to get started?
Six Jewelry Style Tips
In the first place, let’s start with something simple. Because most of us have lots of different pieces; why not experiment with layering and stacking.
- Be sure to visit our Layering Your Necklaces and How to Wear Stackable Jewelry posts where you will find everything you need to know to nail this trend.
- Moreover, this trend is easy. At the same time, all you have to do is gather a bunch of pieces and play with what goes together. Of course, as you’re doing this; you will find pieces that compliment one another and pieces that don’t.
- Next, earrings are an important accessory for everyone. In fact, people usually notice your earrings when they’re talking to you. With this in mind, why not add something playful this season to your wardrobe? Be sure to check out our Earring Jewelry Party post for some great options.
From the Designer, Bergio, these natural Coral Earrings are sure to play off your style. Set in 18k yellow gold, these Earrings feature 2 fancy red translucent coral gemstones.
- Another fun idea is to experiment with different metals. If you’re ready to try this trend; be sure to read our Mixing Metal Jewelry Trend post for different metal pieces.
- Meanwhile, if you’re looking to make a statement and have people notice you; check out our Stop and Stare Jewelry post where you will find jewelry styles that will draw attention.
- Finally, wear your sentimental and treasured pieces often. Be sure to check out our Heirloom Exciting Jewelry post for pieces of jewelry you already own and how to get a piece remade.
In summary, use the six jewelry style tips as a reference in wearing pieces you own and buying new jewelry.