So, if you are looking for colorful Garnet jewelry for someone who has a birthday this month; there are many colors to choose from. Though many people associate this month’s birthstone with a deep red color; there are many gorgeous choices available in this month’s birthstone.
Colorful Garnet Jewelry
In the first, place this gemstone is available in 7 different shades.
- Almandine – Usually this is a mix of color and tends to be a deep red in hue.
- Color Change – So, this color change is hard to find. Also, a color change Garnet is extremely affordable.
- Dermatoid – This gorgeous shade comes in a range of green and yellow tones.
- Pyrope – Ultimately, this is dark in color and resembles pomegranate seeds.
- Rhodolite – This shade has a hint of magenta, pink and purple.
- Spessartite – Because this is not as common as some of the other colors in Garnets; they are more expensive and rare.
- Tsavorite – Finally, the Tsavorite is rare and is also one of the most expensive.
Be sure to visit our Everything you Need to Know About Garnet Jewelry post for other tidbits on this gemstone.
Choosing Colorful Garnet Jewelry for January Birthday Gifts
Now that you know a little bit about the various shades available; are you ready to find the perfect birthstone gift?
Because a Dermatoid Garnet is not as common; these Earrings are ideal for that special someone. In a pear shape, these Earrings feature 198 round Dermatoid Green Garnets in a 14k white gold dangle cluster.
Since a Tsavorite Garnet is extremely rare; these Earrings are a gorgeous gift. This gorgeous style features 32 square Tsavorite Garnets framed in an 18k yellow gold box stud setting.
From our Estate collection, this striking Art Deco Filigree Ring features a raspberry pinkish-red Garnet gemstone in 14k white gold.
At Peter Suchy Jewelers, we have a large selection of colorful Garnet jewelry that is sure to be a big hit for someone celebrating a birthday this month.